How to call Ticketmaster: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Speak to a live person for questions about orders and events. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Welcome to TicketMaster Express
- Thank you for calling TicketMaster where we proudly accept American Express Card
- This call maybe monitored or recorded for quality purposes
- Main Menu
- You can say buy tickets
- Event information
- OK event information
- Are you calling about an event in the XXXXXX area? (references area of caller)
- If you are calling about…at…(lists out local events)
- OK, and whats the name of the event?
- Gift cards
Ticketmaster Customer Service
- Thank you for calling Ticketmaster fare and support please note that this line is for inquiries about existing orders only.
- To place a new order please visit ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000, this call maybe monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes.
- Let’s find your order; if you need to start over say main menu at any time.
- for existing orders you can say didn’t get my ticket, order details, event was canceled or postponed or you can also say it is something else.
- It is something else.
- Please hold as I transfer you to a representative. Our goal is to provide world class service to every customer everyday; after your call please participate in a brief survey to share your feedback about the representatives who will assist you today.