How to call LifeLock: contact customer service at the toll free number below for orders and support questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank for calling LifeLock.
- Your call will be recorded to ensure you the best possible service.
- Callers must be at least 18 years old.
- Enrollment in LifeLock is easy. It takes just a few minutes. Please have your major credit or debit card ready.
- To enroll in LifeLock or to learn more about enrolling in our services, press 1.
- One moment please. I’ll connect you with the LifeLock enrollment agents. Our enrollment team is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Thank you for calling LifeLock new enrollment department, my name is [inaudible 00:00:49]. I’m going to record this line. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?
- If you’re already a LifeLock member calling for service on an existing membership, press 2.
LifeLock Customer Service:
- Thank you for calling Life Lock.
- If you are already protected by Life Lock, press 1.
- We are currently experiencing unusually high call volume. After a service upgrade that was distributed, many new alerts. This should be temporary but if you are calling about an alert you received, you can skip the hold and get the details by logging in to your account at LifeLock.com.
- If you need help after seeing your online account, please press 3 when prompted at the following option.
- Welcome to Life Lock member services. Your call will be recorded to ensure you receive the best service possible.
- If you have received an alert or want to report an identity theft, press 1.
- For account changes or updates, press 2.
- For questions about your membership or website support, press 3.
- To cancel your Life Lock protection, press 4.
- To return to the main menu, press star.
- To speak to a representative at any time, press zero.
- To repeat these options, press the pound key.
- All other callers press 2.